Have you ever encountered problems associated with the incompatibility of movie or music files with your iPod player? It is time to shield your good mood from these annoyances ! By using our JFuse IPOD to IPOD Converter, you are sure to watch popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MOV, RM, and VOB, or listen to MP3,WMA, MP2 audio files on your iPod or iPhone.
With a wide range of practical features, the IPOD to IPOD Converter allows you to preview video before it gets converted, add watermark, subtitle to the video you want to convert, convert a certain video clip as you like, adjust output parameters, convert a batch of videos in different or same formats to one specified format, and so on.
This JFuse IPOD to IPOD Converter convert video for iPod players, such as iPod, iPod touch, iPod Classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod Mini, etc. Besides, the converted video file may be played on iPhone, Apple TV, if supported. A source file can be converted into multiple iPod video formats simultaneously..
After conversion, you can watch your favorite videos, movies, and television shows on this small handheld device. Our IPOD to IPOD Converter is designed to converts your video files into something your iPod can read, presenting you with your favorite videos that ready to be played and enjoyed on your iPod..
With a super intuitive interface, JFuse IPOD to IPOD Converter enables you to use it smoothly and efficiently . It is truly the IPOD to IPOD converter that you love to use and never disappoints you!
Click to Enlarge
Functions and Features:
- Output popular video formats including AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
- Convert video/audio files and play them on devices such as Pod, iPod touch, iPod Classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod Mini, iPhone, Apple TV.
- Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video part as you like.
- Subtitles in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, can be added by using relevant function
- Specify output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track.
- Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. W
- Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
- There are four ways to fulfill Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
- In Customize adjustment mode, previewing image is allowed.
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime [Download Here]
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7